About the nbn™ network
Why switch to the nbn?
- Current broadband technologies will soon cease to exist - once your area becomes nbn-ready, you’ll have 18 months to make the switch before your existing service is turned off
- Speed - adding a Speed Boost option can help you get the most out of your nbn connection
- Generous data allowances – choose from 100GB or unlimited data plans
How much data will you need?
Just as your lifestyle might change, your data usage needs might change too. We offer two data allowance plans so if you find 100GB isn't enough, you've got the flexibility to upgrade if you need to. Changes can be made once per month via your online account.
Choose a 12-month contract or go month by month
Save on a 12 month contract or enjoy the flexibility of a month to month plan.
Who doesn't love extras?
Basic nbn™ services have a maximum achievable speed of 12 Mbps for downloading into the home and 1 Mbps for uploading from the home. With everyone online at the same time and multiple devices all using data, you want to make sure that your speed can handle the load! As an optional extra, you can really step up your broadband speed by taking up a Standard Plus or Premium Evening Speed Boost – check out the Speed Boost option that’s right for you.
Actual speeds may be slower and will vary due to a number of factors including hardware and software configuration and internet traffic. These speeds exceed the capabilities of some content servers and computers.
Even if you move to a higher speed by purchasing a Speed Boost, your nbn service can never go faster than the maximum line speed.
Switch to the nbn network with Belong
- Simple plans, no surprises
- Month by month options
- No peak or off peak limits
- Everything you need online
Check your address
When will the nbn™ be at my place?
Available in selected areas. nbnTM is a trademark of nbn co ltd and is used under licence. Belong is a division of Telstra Corporation Limited ABN 33 051 775 556.