Welcome to Belong
It looks like you need some help setting up your Belong modem.
You'll be able to get started once you receive an SMS from us confirming your service is active.
Next you’ll need to know which broadband technology you have and choose the relevant set up tutorial below. If you’re not sure which broadband technology you have, you can find out here.
Still having trouble?
- Unplug all devices that are connected to the phone sockets in your home including telephones, modems and fax machines.
- Try turning your modem off for 2 minutes, then on again.
- If a piece of equipment is missing please call us on 1300 235 664.
Where to position your modem
The best location for your modem is visible on a high surface, away from:
- dense objects like fridges, filing cabinets, brick walls and mirrors
- bodies of water like fish tanks or a hot water service
- devices that interfere with Wi-Fi signals like microwaves, cordless telephones, baby monitors, car door remotes or a neighbour’s modem.
Need help setting up the previously-supplied Belong Sagemcom F@st 4315 modem?
The Belong account area is your 24/7, go-to place for managing your service. You can keep track of your usage, change your plan, update your payment details and get technical support anytime. Signing in is easy – just use the email address and password you chose during sign up to get started. You can access your Belong account on your desktop or on your mobile app. Download the Belong app now from iTunes or Google Play
To get the most out of your Belong account, watch this video