How do I cancel my mobile service?
If you're looking to cancel your service, there are a few things you need to know.
Transfer or suspend my service
Currently, we are unable to suspend mobile services or transfer ownership of your service to someone else.
Switching to another mobile provider
If you're switching to a new provider, be aware that you'll continue to be charged your monthly payment amount until the transfer is complete.
Get in touch with your new provider if you need further information about transferring your service across.
Cancel your service
1. Log in to your account using your email address and password
2. Select Manage Mobile of the number you wish to cancel
3. Scroll down to Manage
4. Select Cancel service and follow the prompts.
Once your service has been cancelled, you'll receive an email confirming this. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your confirmation.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ: Once you submit a request, your service will be cancelled, effective immediately.
Once your service is cancelled:
- You'll lose your mobile number
- You'll lose your remaining data including your banked data
- Your Belong SIM will no longer work
- You won't receive a refund for any money you've already paid
Things your should know: If you want to cancel your service before your next invoice date, you'll need to let us know at least one business day before your invoice date to process your request and avoid further charges. To check your invoice date, sign in to your Belong account.