What are the MMS settings for my phone?
MMS allows you to send pictures, videos and audio files to other mobiles just like a text message (SMS).
Your device should automatically be set up for MMS when you insert your activated Belong SIM into your device, but if it isn’t, simply follow the steps below for either Apple or Android devices.
To set up your MMS settings manually:
- Go to Settings
- Select Mobile
- Next, choose Mobile Data Network
- Tap APN and enter: yesinternet
- Select Mobile, followed by Settings
- Tap the Home Button to return to your home screen
- Finally, power off your device and switch it back on.
- Launch Settings
- Select More Settings/ Mobile Data or Mobile Networks
- Next, choose Access Point names
- Select Add or New APN
- Tap Name and enter: Belong MMS
- Select APN and enter: mdata.net.au
- Choose MMSC and enter: MMSC: http://mmsc.mdata.net.au:8003
- Next, select MMS Proxy and enter: 10.1.1.180
- Tap MMS Port and enter: 80
- Select MMS Protocol and enter: WAP 2.0
- Choose MMC and enter: 505
- Tap MNC and enter: 01
- Leave Authentication type blank
- Tap APN Type and enter: mms
- Select Bearer (if displayed) and enter: unspecified
- Finally, tap More/ Menu, followed by Save and tap the Home Button to return to your home screen.
- To ensure the new MSS settings are completely saved; power off your phone and switch it back on.
Tip: When you’ve completed your manual set up send a test message to ensure that everything is working.