Check your address
When will the nbn™ be at my place?
2 PLUS 2 special offer!
Belong is committed to providing simple plans with no surprises. But we also realise that life can throw in some surprises and you may find yourself in genuine financial hardship and unable to pay for your Belong service.
These situations may include, unemployment, sudden illness, a death in the family, or being affected by domestic or family violence, natural disaster such as fire, flood or drought, or any other temporary or ongoing cause.
How we can assist you
If your situation meets our Financial Hardship policy criteria, we'll work with you to get control of your Belong account sooner.
Our Financial Hardship policy covers unforeseen circumstances that may impact our customers’ ability to meet their current financial commitments.
The options we may offer you include (subject to assessment) are:
- transfer to a lower cost plan
- waiver of current owing amounts
- waiver of applicable contract early termination fees
To assess your application for Financial Hardship support and identify a suitable solution for you, we may need to ask you some questions about your situation and your financial circumstances. We understand that a small amount of help now may prevent bigger problems later, and we’re here to keep you and your Belong service going.
You have the right to request the details of this financial hardship plan at any time. You can discuss your situation with us any time. Call us on 1300 235 664.
We can also help you pay your next bill:
- no additional data usage charges
- predictable monthly charges
- restriction of services to prevent further debt
Where can I get more help?
You might wish to consider obtaining advice from:
- Contact the National Debt Helpline and they’ll be able to put you in touch with a financial counsellor in your area. Call 1800 007 007 (minimum opening hours are 09:30 to 16:30 Monday to Friday, Australia wide).
- A community welfare organisation such as the Salvation Army, St Vincent de Paul Society, and Anglicare.
We’re always working to make Belong.com.au as accessible as possible.
If you have feedback for how we can be better, call us on 1300 235 664 between 7am – 12am (AEST).
For more information on accessibility and the telecoms industry see Accessible Telecoms.
If you want to make a complaint, or would like to check the progress of a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
To understand what happens when you raise a complaint, read our complaint handling process.