Where do I find my SIM number?
Every SIM number is unique. It's usually 13 digits long and ends with a letter. You can choose to ignore this letter when asked to enter your SIM number.
On your SIM
You'll find your SIM card number on the packet it came in, or on the actual SIM card itself, on the opposite side of the chip.
On your phone
Some phones let you find your SIM number via their settings:
- From the home screen, tap Settings
- Select General
- Choose About
- Your SIM card number is under ICCID
- From the home screen, choose Settings
- Scroll down and tap About or About Device
- Choose Status or Phone Identity – this will depend on what model you’re using
- Choose IMEI information
- Your SIM number will show as either the IMSI number, ICCID or SIM ID