Block unwanted calls and texts
Different phone operating systems use different methods to set up call and text blocking.
Block an existing contact:
- Go to Settings
- Select Phone/ Messages or FaceTime
- Next, choose Call Blocking, followed by Block Contacts
- The All Contacts window will appear. Scroll down and select the contact you wish to block
- Your contact will now appear on your Block Contacts list.
Block an unknown contact:
- Select the Phone app from the dashboard
- Tap the i symbol on the righthand side of the number you wish to block
- Scroll down and select Block this caller
- To block unwanted messages, click on the message/ message thread you wish to block
- Next, tap the i symbol at the top of the message
- Tap the phone number and from there follow the same steps for how to block a phone number as listed above.
Depending on your android device, the steps for blocking unwanted calls and texts might differ. Visit your phone manufacturer's website for more information on how to manage your calls and texts.