Why was my payment declined?
Your payment might have failed or been declined for these reasons:
- You don't have sufficient funds in your nominated bank account on your payment date.
- Your card has expired or been blocked.
- You’ve cancelled your recurring payment.
Updating your payment details
Here's how to change the way you pay:
1. Sign into your Belong account using your username and password.
2. Under ‘Billing’ choose View and update payment method.
3. In the ‘Update payment method’ section, enter your new payment details. (If you select PayPal, you’ll need to have your login details handy for that account.)
4. Hit Confirm payment method.
What happens if your bill doesn't get paid?
If your bill continues to go unpaid your service will eventually be restricted, then suspended and then finally disconnected. For more info check out What happens if I can't pay my mobile bill?